TrafficSqueezer is a Linux-based open-source WAN Optimization project released under GNU GPL - v2 & BSD License - clause2 licenses.
TrafficSqueezer can be used to optimize your critical-networks such as WAN Links in various scenarios as suggested below:
- Aerospace Communications (In-flight Wifi networks)
- Defense Communications
- Marine Internet
- Teleradiology Networks
- Mobile Networks - 3G/4G Networks
- VoIP Networks
- Software Defined Networks (SDN)
- Deep Space Networks (DSN)
- CallCenter/BPO/Customer-Support Communications
- Content Delivery Networks or Content Distribution Networks (CDN)
- 2014 Jun-2014 Mainstream: SHREE Series.
- 2014 Jan-2014 Mainstream: SANVI Series.
- 2013 Aug-2013 Mainstream: COTTON-CANDY Series.
- 2012 Jul-2012 Mainstream: SOLAR-FLARE Series, Mar-2012 Mainstream: PANDA-CUB Series.
- 2011 Apr-2011 Mainstream release
- 2010 Dec-2010 Beta release, Jun-2010 Pre-Beta release
- 2009 Sep-2009 Inaugurated: www.trafficsqueezer.org
- 2008 Dec-2008 Alpha release
- 2007 Apr-2007 Registered in Sourceforge.net. Pre-Alpha release.
- 2006 Sep-2006 Started research on WAN Optimization
TrafficSqueezer is mostly a platform independent kernel networking stack. Although the open-source release is a reference Ubuntu kernel release for x86_64, TrafficSqueezer supports any hardware platform.
So far TrafficSqueezer is ported and tested on:
- x86 32-bit, x86_64 (AMD64) - Intel Desktop, Intel Atom, Intel Xeon and AMD platforms
- MIPS SoC platforms:
- ARM SoC platforms:
You can download TrafficSqueezer from official TrafficSqueezer Sourceforge.net project.
Here is the online TrafficSqueezer user guide for the corresponding version you have downloaded:
Freelancer, Technical consultant, Founder - TrafficSqueezer
Contact email: kiran -(dot)- kankipati -(at)- gmail -(dot)- com
For general queries and discussion, kindly do post on official TrafficSqueezer discussion forum.
Learn more about TrafficSqueezer, kindly do visit official TrafficSqueezer youTube channel.